Friday 20 November 2009

den moc-up.

My initial plan was too take a sheet of plastic on my journey the idea being that i could set it up within any space and it could adapt, manipulate interact with the surrounding, so i decided to have a practice.










This was my first attempt and it didn't go so well, Infant i gave up.



This is my second attempt and i actually manage to put up a fragile looking space in just under 15 mins. not good















This was my last attempt at making a shelter Again it took quite a while to put up and doesn't fully protect from the elements









After this i feel that the only option is to produce a habitat that protects me from all angles from the elements and is also easy and to quicker than a simple tent erect so i can be inside rather than getting piss wet through deciding how the hell am I going to put this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment