Friday 20 November 2009

Home Sweet Home


For this project I am going to travel between point a (manchester) to point b (leeds) point a is where i spend most evenings and point b is where i spend most days. It is a simple hour journey on train but I wish to celebrate the commute between both points which I class as home. The travel between both points will last a total of 5 days and will be a journey across the Pennines which will focus on my nomadic tendencies and my links to both areas. "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)". I feel this will further focus my individual practice of producing spontaneous temporary installations and sight specific work. Within this time it will also give me time to focus upon producing work professionally as a freelance artist/designer. It will also allow me to show how i am a interdisciplinarist artist/designer by mixing different medias such as photography, performance and textiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment